Early Childhood Teacher
We are looking for a wonderful Early Childhood teacher P/T 2 days per week, with a heart for Christian education to join our team.
You will have a passion for children and their families and be part of the caring, nurturing and learning culture at GCK.
We are a 30 place small Kindergarten in Glendowie licensed for children aged 2.5 to 5 years.
This role is 2 days with flexibility for more days as roll increases.
• B Ed/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
• Current first aid certificate
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of programme planning, pedagogy and curriculum
• Demonstrate good knowledge of the current Te Whaariki, Te Ara Poutama and NELP documents and applications.
• Passion and commitment for teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality play and interest based learning opportunities.
Why work for GCK?
• Supportive Trust Board
• A small team of teachers with a big hearts
• Family friendly working hours (8.15-3.00pm)
• Competitive hourly rate
• Paid teaching registration/First aid
• Paid staff meetings
• Lots of professional learning development opportunities.
• Teacher parking
• School holidays off
• Supportive relationship with the Church and access to the Church facilities.
To ask questions, obtain a job description or to apply for this position, please email Karen, Head Teacher on email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Closing date for all applications is:
Come and join our little Kindy with a big heart!!